Single Malt Scottish Whisky from the Craigellachie Distillery

This page refers to Scottish Single Malts from the Craigellachie. Craigellachie was built in 1981 and finally produced whisky in 1989. Also of the whisky produced at this distillery went into creating the White Horse blend. The distillery is known locally as the White Horse Distillery. 98% of the whisky produced at Craigellachie was used in the making of blend whisky, with the other 2% kept for own bottlings of Single Malts.

The latest owner of this distillery is Bacardi after Diageo sold it. The ones that are still available are listed below, and you can purchase them by clicking the link beside each of the bottles. For more details about this distillery, please visit the Scottish Distillery page on this website with the letter C

Single Malt Home ~ A ~ B ~ C ~ D ~ E ~ F ~ G ~ H ~ I ~ K ~ L ~ M ~ O ~ R ~ S ~ T ~ W

Craigellachie 17 Year Old - 46% 700ml

Region: 
Type:   Scotch Malt Whisky

Buy Now for £98.99

Malts from Caol ila Distillery
Malts from Coleburn Distillery
Malts from Craigellachie
Malts from Caperdonich
Malts from Convalmore
Malts from Cardhu
Malts from Cragganmore
Malts from Clynelish
Malts from Craigduff

Single Malt Home ~ A ~ B ~ C ~ D ~ E ~ F ~ G ~ H ~ I ~ K ~ L ~ M ~ O ~ R ~ S ~ T ~ W

Advertisement

Get Newsletter

Advertisement

Planet Whiskies Sister Websites

Buy Whisky at the following suppliers

Find out more about Scottish Distillery